Friday, October 06, 2006

White Tears

There is a Sydney-based dyke sex mag called SLIT. At the moment they are seeking contributions for their 'T' issue. I am considering doing a photo along the lines of 'My breasts are eyes, crying milky tears'. Maybe false eyelashes on my nipples? Black and white, just tits and torso, crying myself a river across my milky white stomach.

The connections and correlations of breasts as eyes, the heart and the breast as sites of affect and emotion, baring one's breasts in mourning, the way my lacto consultant advised me to drink my own milk to heal my broken heart, my supervisor just reminded me that prolactin is a factor in both crying and lactating, the fact that one might spurt milk or burst into tears at the point of orgasm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home